We hope you will be entirely happy with our service and the lights we supply but we have a very straight forwards returns policy detailed below. You may be reassured to know that we have been trading since 1981 and that we are a family company that values customers above all else.
Section A - Returns policy for website purchases ordered through our buy-online secure system
1. Buy-online lights may be cancelled from the time of ordering up until 7 days from receipt of the order. Please notify us by phone or email if you wish to cancel an order or return the lights to us.
2. Returned lights must be unused and in the original packaging.
3. The cost of returning the lights will be the responsibility of the customer who should insure the goods during transit. We will arrange collection if required, please ask for a quotation as the collection cost will vary depending on box size and weight.
4. Lights returned to us in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be credited in full within 10 days. Credit card payments will be credited back on to the original credit card.
5. Lights that are damaged in transit from our warehouse must be notified to us by telephone and then in writing within 48 hours of delivery. In such an occurrence, which happens only rarely, we will arrange collection of the damaged lights in its original packaging and organise a free of charge replacement. Unfortunately we cannot accept any transit damage claims reported to us after 3 Days from receipt of delivery.
6. All lights are guaranteed against defective manufacturing for 12 months.
7. In the instance an exchange of goods is required. We reserve the right to charge for any additional deliveries.
Section B - Returns policy for commercial lighting contract supply.
Orders which are placed through our commercial lighting quotation system are subject to terms and conditions which are attached to the quotation. Section A above does not apply.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
6. Entire agreement
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
7. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This disclaimer is based on a freely-available template created and distributed bywww.website-law.co.uk
David Village Lighting Ltd 2015